Cosmo World Theme Park

So...everyone is out there partying on a Friday while I'm sitting at home and blog. Now please say thank you cos I post new stuff for everyone to read throughout the weekend. Hahaha! Nyek! Friends all went to the Merry Guinness thing at Grand Margherita without me cos last minute invitation will never be an acceptance to me. Hehe =)

Here's my last post about my 3 days trip to KL. I know I know I know. Finally the last post cos I divided all the photos into I-don't-know-how-many-post. Blehhhh!

Our day at the Cosmo World Theme Park started at 9.50am which the mall wasn't even open yet =.= And the eff thing is that the theme park itself opens at 11am. Argh! One hour to waste. So we camwhored around!

Me and bro and my cousin. See the huge tree? Hehehe =D The lights were off that time =(

Another shot of me and bf. So dark lerrrr....

What to do in an hour besides camwhoring? Hahaha! Luckily the arcade was open early. So we head there and killed our time!

My favourite game in every arcade. Table hockey!!!! I don't know why I love it so much. Hehehe =) The other game that I like is the car racing. Kekekekek =P~

Bf shooting ducks. Hahahaha! We wanted to play this together but we didn't know have to insert token at both side. So I insert my side only and we had to play alone =(

But the game is so fun! Hahahaha! It reminds me of Mr Bean bathing with his favourite yellow ducky. LOL

Boys will be boys~ Oh shooting games are always their favourite!!!

And this two =.= They were whacking the sharks. Ish! I still prefer the old fashion type whereby the monsters pop out of the holes and you have to punch them down. Hehehehe =D

Cosmo World Theme Park here I come!!!!!!!!!!! Now you tell me that I don't dare to sit in that roller coaster =D

A shot to prove that I really was there. Hahahaha! Kiasunye!

I love this candid shot. Hehehehe =D I was looking at the map trying to find what's nice to play.

Queuing for tickets! Only 3 of us went in. Cos bf doesn't wana play. Hehehe =D So we dumped him to walk around. Kekeke

After 1 hour plus inside the theme park, we came out for lunch and met up with another cousin, Ing. Had McD for lunch then bro and cousin, Han went home first. Me and bf stayed to shop around with cousin Ing. =) Times Square stuff are damn cheap!!! Cheap til I do not dare to walk into any shops anymore because I will never walk out empty handed. Hahaha!

Ohhhh!!!! I FOUND NIKON CENTRE!!!!!! I WAS THERE!!!!!! Kua zhang betol =.=

Portraiture by pro photographers being displayed outside the centre.

Nikon Nikon Nikon!!!!! =D

Bf tried to play around with the cameras. Nice ahhh!!! Get to hold the new D7000 and the great D90!!! Argh I wana work there!!!! =P~

After all the shopping and walking around, two of us were a little hungry so we head over to Krispy Kreme since bf got the voucher for free donut. Hehehe =D

First time at Krispy Kreme!!!

This is how you make a donut o.O???

One strawberry donut and one Krispy Kreme original donut with a mug of tea. Perfect for tea break! I'll rate it rather sweet. Still prefer Big Apple but you might wana try the original donut. I think I like it =)

Total splurge? Ok only bought the vest for myself. Hahaha! Both the couple tee and lala shorts were paid by bf. Hehe =) Damn cheap! Couple tee only RM45! Vest only RM22.90!!!! I see at Kuching priced at RM39.90!!! =( and the lala shorts, is RM29!!! Damnit I wana fly KL for CNY shopping again next year! And I will only go Times Square!!!

Bought a souvenir from Cosmo World since it's the first time my bro sat on a roller coaster. Hehehe =D He was laughing all the way =.= And yes I was screaming like shit!

All the receipts!!! LOL

Ok since I'm gonna ask for an oven from Santa Claus this year then maybe I'll ask from Mr Lim instead.....

*Dear Mr Lim of Genting Highland, please come to Kuching and build me a theme park so that we won't need to fly to KL all the time. It doesn't have to be as big as Genting. Half the size will do. I only need a theme park here. Thank you!*

There you go. I hope he is able to receive it. Hehehehee =D

Comments

Ari Izzad said…
Aiyoooo. Don lidat lahhh. We ajak you dy. Hahaha! Nex time ya! :p
Anonymous said…
Hey there :)
What is your opinion of the Nikon COOLPIX S8100?
My own digital camera recently broke, and I would like to know if anybody believes this would be a good one. If you have a better digital camera idea in mind inform me, many thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party