Merry Christmas, Coffee!

I'M BACKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

So sad that I only have 7 posts this month. Must post a few stuff within these few days. There's only 2 days left to 2011!!! Are you guys excited? Well I do wish that next year will come fast as I'm gonna finish off my studies and hopefully graduate on time with distinction!

I'll do a brief review on 2010 this weekend and then I shall start to edit those thousands photos from my trip to China, Macau and Hong Kong. It's overall an awesome trip because I went to Disneyland and Venetian City and of course, I miss my tour guides! =(

Alright so Christmas is over. How was your Christmas? Needless to say I had mine at Disneyland! Hehehe =D Don't jealous yea~ Blek!

Received lotsa present this year? I got my first Christmas present from my dear love just the next day after I touched down Kuching. Let's see......

Cute teddies wrapping paper!!! And darling wrapped it himself!!! He said wrap by self will be more meaningful. Awww.....He sure knows me well. Hehe =)

Oh hello brown bear with ribbon! WELCOME TO MY WORLD, COFFEE!!! AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Yeap I name him Coffee since I already have a doggie name Cookie. Hehehe =D

THANK YOU DARLING!!! I will hug it to sleep every single night from now on. Huggssssss!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10