Welcome to 2011

Aloha everyone!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! How was your New Year's Eve celebration?? I had an awesome bbq party at my house with Sarawak Bloggers' peeps! DAMN NICE!!!! Friends whom I met for only months are seriously awesome! Yet to join us? Come along and click here =D

Alright alright. I know it's time for new year's resolution. I've been thinking so much about it. Wondering should I make a list of 10 or maybe only stay with a single one. Heeee~ Guess I'll still keep mine short and simple. Well, that's also because I think this year won't bring huge changes into my life except for one thing.......my hopefully-in-time graduation =D I know it's only a Diploma level but hey! Look I'm graduating! Hahaha!

So........My year 2011 resolution......

# Study at my best and graduate on time with the title Diploma in Accounting!

EVERYONE PLEASE WISH ME LUCK! Because I MUST NOT fail a single subject and then resit. Why? Cos my title will be different if that happens. Ok choi touchwood! I'M NOT GONNA FAIL! I'M GONNA PASS WITH DISTINCTION!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party