Jar of Hearts...

Today is the day....It's not something we all wanted. Not something anyone had been waiting for. But it had to be this way. The question is not 'What happened to us?' but one of us stop trying. Stop compromising. And gave up.

I'll remember the day I first met you. The day I first held your hand. The day we got together. The day we went for our first vacation. I'll remember them all. Memories left memories. What is past is past. I won't look back and regret what I did. I'll look back and be thankful for everything that happened. Because it made us grow.

There are good times and bad times. No one can avoid those. How will you ever see rainbow if there's no rain? How will you ever know the sun is shining when you didn't come out from your house? How will you know the city isn't far away when you didn't take the first step? How will you know?

I just want to say thank you. Thank you for everything that you gave me. Thank you for all the lessons taught. Thank you for being there when I needed someone. Thank you for forgiving me time and time again. Thank you for putting up with my behaviour. Thank you.

From now on, we will no longer walk hand in hand. But I only ask for us to walk side by side. Let it go, if it comes back, you will know. What is yours will forever be yours, what is not will never be no matter how hard you try. Life had got to move on. Live your day as it is. Seek for sunshine. Seek for happiness. Seek for the best. The best is out there meant for you.

Lastly, this is a song for myself. I just want you to know how I felt about myself all this while. I'm the one who had been collecting my jar of hearts......



Goodbye love.....Stay strong.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10

Celcom Xplay Party