Sarawak Regatta 2012

I shall forever remember my first experience at Sarawak Regatta as the day I ran under the rain for the longest route ever! Haha! Anyway, weeks ago Sarawak Regatta was on and I wanted to go cos I've never seen one. I know I know I know. I know it's an annual event and I'm a failed Kuchingite. That was why I wanted to go. 

Around 10am plus, as I read Cyril's tweet, I know it's gonna be a fun day. We both went to Noodles Descendants aka Bishopgate for brunch before heading to Sarawak Regatta. It was also my first time at Bishopgate. A very famous place that the guys had been hanging out during weekends. 

Had a bowl of noodle for myself.

This bowl of treasure is called Zheng. It comes with the noodle. This is the speciality of Noodles Descendants. People actually queue up for an hour just to eat these. Hmm......

After we're done with our brunch, we head down to Waterfront for the Sarawak Regatta event. Nope we weren't there to cover event but just two bored people wanna check out happenings around Kuching on a Sunday afternoon.

Boy it's been so long since I was at Waterfront!

At which I notice this new signboard. The colors attractive no? =)

Oh oh!!! I was so hype when I saw this huge bottle. Haha! They're everywhere! Just call me sakai or whatever but yes I can still be hype like little kids. Heee~

Our dearest Sarawak flag flying proud on the Sarawak Cruise!

There it is! The race begins! At that moment I seriously envy Cyril's camera. This is the max I can zoom and he was able to zoom 10 times more! Ugh!

Another shot. Wanted to have the whole DUN into the photo but can't cos my view was limited =.=

After the race finished, we walked around the place. Some kids were competing for breakdance here. Nice!

Aircon! Woohoo!!!! Finally an air conditioned place to chill for awhile. This is the science exhibition.

Lots of IT and science stuff were placed around. We wanted to surprise Kee Man who is supposed to be at the Unimas booth but failed cos he wasn't around =.=

And what's this? This is a mind game I managed to win! Won a simple badge but who cares about the prize when it's the puzzle that I actually managed to solve =P *proud*

Last photo before we ran all the way under the rain to our car back at Taman Kereta. Hahaha! This is where Tweet-Up Kuching 2012 is gonna be. Mark the date down on your calendar. 8th December 2012. Come to this venue and let's have fun together!!!

Comments

Lumiere said…
y cannot see photos one?
aNgeL-cuPid said…
how come? i can view ler

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10