为什么相爱的人不能在一起



A song that I miss listening to. Was on this dilemma for 4 years. Throughout this whole 4 years I repeatedly asked myself, why. Why can't we be together? Why wasn't there any base for us to start? Why there wasn't even an opportunity? Not even for a split second. Why...

And then I realized. It's for the best for both of us. We were not meant to be. You and I can never be us. It's not that I've been clapping one hand but my hands are just not meant for you to hold. We've been good. We've been bad. We've had so much memories together. It's all gone for good now.

I'm now proud to say that I finally let you off the hook. I'm glad I did. After hanging on for 4 years, I know that it's not supposed to be this way. Even if I were to hold on longer, it's not gonna be. Even if that time when both of us are available, we will never be us.

So dear You, thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for teaching me so much about life and relationship and let me know what is love =) Thank you for always being there when I needed someone to talk to about everything.

I'm moving on. And so are you. We will still be friends. We will still be good. But as you and me. Not us =)

xOxO~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Dream Came True

Celcom Xplay Party

YBKMM Excellent Brand Appreciation Charity Night'10